May 6, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth A Mention: 116

Ben Schwartz All this buzz about Iron Man 2 is really going to hurt the opening weekend of my movie Steel Dude.
Matthew Percelli wake up in the morning feeling like matt percelli, grab my thumanns tshirt I'm out the door I'm gonna rock this deli!
Suzanne Lyons Good morning Thursday. Good to see you. Is Friday with you?
Skeery Jones Stay logged in to Facebook so you can be lightning quick to untag those bad Cinco de Drunko pics!
Anna Battiloro Ok we know which two Idol contestants will be in the finale, can we just skip ahead 3 weeks?!
Lauryn Kahn is like a moth to a god damn flame when it comes to chips and guacamole. Damn you.
Becky Vieira You can call me a bitch, but I am just wondering... if you are one of those people who have to brag about EVERY little thing in your world then can it really be all that great? Shouldn't you be out there enjoying all the supposed fabulousness, instead of updating your FB status every 10 minutes? My thought of the day. Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!