May 18, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth A Mention: 121

Christina DePiero Francica My little Lia, who has a stomach bug, just told me that her "tummy needs new batteries". Ahhhhh, I just love her! ♥ ♥ ♥

Stephanie Moran Niggas need to stop being pussy whipped by ugly ass bitches...niggas need to MAN DA FUCK n grow a backbone...nigga had it gd before he decided to be wit a CUCO...sssmmmfffhhh....oNtO dA nExT oNe..ima shine to da top cuz aint no other bitch guna be beta den me...I got it ALL sweetie.

Jen Khoury wants to personally thank Bravo for playing Real Housewives of NJ on Mondays. The week looks brighter already.

Justin Misenas Rivera Pope Benedict XVI has called same-sex marriage one of the two most “insidious and dangerous threats” facing the world today. (The other being abortion.)
Well, everyone’s entitled to—hey, I just remembered something! I don’t give a flying ball of ass over what an 83-year-old celibate charged with overseeing the most sexually dysfunctional institution on earth thinks about what constitutes a dangerous relationship.

Alex Blagg I wish I had friends who emailed me as often as this publicist from the Tavis Smiley show.

Jen Khoury I don't want to just rain on your parade, I want to blow up all the floats.

John Skelton Relationships are like glass: Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than hurt yourself trying to put them back together

Zhanna Zonis has definitely reached the peak of total dumbness today... After forgetting my whole wallet (complete with all my money, cards AND driver's license) at home this morning, I just spent at least 5 minutes walking around the parking lot (in the rain!) and searching for my white Lexus. Sometime right after I decided to call the police and report it stolen, I remembered that I no longer have a white Lexus... DUH!

Marisa Lalli someone sent me a postcard from forks, washington. and the postcard is signed EC. whoever you are, mystery friend, you are amazing.

Allan Finn They should make a CSI Moscow. They'd save a ton of money on casting since the cops and murderers can be played by the same people.

Brian John Kniffel is a pain in the ass when he's unenthused

Lauryn Kahn Hydroplaning sounds like a fun word....but it's not.

Ben Schwartz Putting a ship in a bottle in the ocean has to be so confusing for the crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!