May 28, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates are worth a mention: 128

 

Brianne Bartlett DeLucca joined the group Welcome to NEW JERSEY, we dont fuckin like you either.

John Skelton Oh my god, is it actually friday?!? Well color me happy, there's a sofa in here for two!

Stephanie Moran ♥ my life..ima true soldier n nobody guna bring me down...I'm ME...itz friday da 13th guess who playin jason?? ME BITCHES!!! Can't see me cuz I'm dat BITCH...hahaha lmfao

Adam Lazzara I've got milk in my refrigerator that lasts longer than most of my relationships...

Lisa Sahliyeh the only thing you get from sitting on a pity pot is a ring around your ass.

Matthew June was wondering if you can rent the smoking 2 yr old from indonesia for parties..if you now his party booker let me know

Jason Abrams is counting down the seconds until I see that amazing Exit 98 sign!!

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND STATUS UPDATES

Jackie Eckstein 'cause down the shore everythings alright.... MDW babyyy♥

Melissa Rutigliano Parkway South! Welcome back summer, oh how I've missed you!!!!! Gym then Djais happy hour!

Skeery Jones It's Jersey Shore time! I gotta stop by CVS and pick up some Bump Its to create the perfect Snooki Poof.

Karen Spittler Cromer Packing up and getting ready to head down to the shore!!!

Nicholas Kohart gtl. for real.

Matthew Percelli leaving for LBI at 330...can you say traffic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!