June 17, 2010

100 Calorie Snack Packs

 

I’m all about eating less to lose weight, since I have absolutely no portion control as it is.  So like, to help in my pound-shedding venture, I’ve started cooking healthy meals for dins (if I eat it at all) and packing a healthy/nutritious lunch along with several healthy noshes so I can snack throughout the day and keep my metabolism going.  (This, all advice from a nutritionist friend. Fine.) 

But this isn’t a mommy blog and I’m not someone who subscribes to SHAPE or Fitness Magazine, so let’s cut to the chase here: 100 Calorie Packs.  A) What’s the point in them? There’s like less food in the package than the air they pack it with and 2) I cannot fit my hand in the bag to get the goods.  I’m not kidding. I literally CANNOT fit my hand in the 100 Calorie Snack Pack.

IMG00232-20100617-1711

Like, how awkward to does this look? I feel very giant-like.  Discuss.

2 comments:

  1. I'd rather go without and suffer feelings of deprivation than deal with those damn things. They're just a teaZe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i rip it down the side=)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!