June 3, 2010

My Pet Peeve About GMail

 

I currently have 14,421 emails in my GMail box.  I don’t know if that’s a lot or not, given that I’m sure people have more.  There’s no need to worry about deleting, since the storage space flows out the wazoo and the search feature is key … might as well keep them all, right?

Wrong.  I want to delete some emails here and there, and I want to go down the line.  But the problem, is that if you’re looking at an open email and you want to delete/archive it, it doesn’t go to the next one! Nope, it takes you back to the main inbox page.  That really and truly annoys me.  I want to go through each email one by one, but I can’t because the whole process is just that – a process.

Cmon Google, get with the program, please.  Even Yahoo! doesn’t have this problem.  You should be ashamed of yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!