June 7, 2010

TV TimeZ with a TwiZt

I know I missed blogging Real Housewives of New Jersey last week, but rest assured I saw it.  Danielle is a crazy looney bin and I cannot believe her paranoia.  It’s almost surreal to me.  How can someone be THAT self-absorbed and narcissistic to think everyone is out to get her?  I mean, I always think “it’s all about me” too – but this is beyond a level of comprehension for me.   So yea – looking forward to tonight’s episode!



Tonight's Premieres:
FOX: Lie To Me at 8pm; The Good Guys at 9pm


NBC: Last Comic Standing at 8pm; Persons Unknown at 10pm


ABC Family: The Secret Life of the American Teenager at 8pm


HISTORY: American Pickers at 9pm; Pawn Star$ at 10pm


Oxygen: Dance Your Ass Off at 11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!