July 20, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention: 150

 

Brianne Bartlett DeLucca Did I hear Gabriella Guidice claim she wanted a Hot Dog on RHONJ last night?! Well, we have the place! D and D Dawgs

Rachel Wallins Spent a whirlwind 17 hours in DC yesterday and am now heading to LGA to go to Pittsburgh for 3 days. Someone remind me what my children look like?

Lisa Tucci After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF

Colleen Krenzer thinking I should probably wash salt and vinegar grease off the fingers before playing with new iPhone, huh.

Ben Schwartz Every time I pay at Whole Foods, I feel like I'm being robbed by the most polite/healthiest person I've ever met.

Mark Marino wonders if Mel Gibson will go on tour and perform his greatest recordings.

Brielle Insler I type 'sin' every time I start to write my last name... hmmm

MOST CONCEITED FACEBOOK STATUS MESSAGE OF THE DAY: Mikey Fish UGH FINALLY GET TO EAT STARVED MYSELF FOR A NICE 3 DAYS HARD WORK AND NO PAIN NO FCKN GAIN...I LIVE BY THIS CONSTANT TORTURE SUCKS BUT "APPARENTLY" IT WORKS...U SEE ME LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!