July 20, 2010

Lindsay Lohan goes to jail … so what?

 

Honestly – who gives a shit if Lindsay Lohan is going to jail?  Why is that the biggest trending topic? The only thing on the news? The only piece of reading I come across?

WHO CARES?  I like LiLo and think that serving 23 days in jail (likely time to serve from her 90 day sentence) will do her good. I’m sure there will be some sort of book or movie to come out of it.

Leave the girl alone – it’s not a big deal. It’s less than a fucking month in jail.  I wouldn’t care if I had to do that.  In fact, I always said that I’d love to experience some time in the slammer, just to see what it was like.  Then again, I also said I want to try coke and I’ll never do that, so …

That’s all I have to say about that.

------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!