July 30, 2010

TV TimeZ

Happy Friday everyone!  Lots of news in TV Land – here we go!

Tonight's Premieres:
DIY Network: DIY Dominator at 8pm
HISTORY: Modern Marvels: Essentials at 8pm
VH1: The Short List at 9pm
TLC: Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta at 930pm
Tonight's Finale:
TLC: Say Yes to the Dress at 10p
Saturday's Premiere:
MSG Plus: Saturdays at Saratoga at 5p
Saturday's Finale:
TLC: Best Food Ever at 10p
Sunday's Premieres:
AMC: Rubicon at 8p
GMC: Soul Train: Gospel Experience at 9p; Superfest at 10p
Discovery Channel: 23rd Annual Shark Week at 9p
Sunday's Finales:
FOX: Sons of Tucson (series finale) at 7p
TLC: Strange Sex at 10p

Ellen DeGeneres is leaving American Idol. In a statement on her website, Ellen said:  "A couple months ago, I let FOX and the "American Idol" producers know that this didn't feel like the right fit for me. I told them I wouldn't leave them in a bind and that I would hold off on doing anything until they were able to figure out where they wanted to take the panel next. It was a difficult decision to make, but my work schedule became more than I bargained for. I also realized this season that while I love discovering, supporting and nurturing young talent, it was hard for me to judge people and sometimes hurt their feelings. I loved the experience working on "Idol" and I am very grateful for the year I had. I am a huge fan of the show and will continue to be. According to reports, Kara D. was let go from the show as well, leaving only Randy Jackson as the only one from the original to move forward to next season.  Apparently, his two co-judges are set to be Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler.

Investigation Discovery debuts a new series Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry?, revealing stories of supposed happily married men and women who uncover shocking secrets about their spouses. From bigamists to bank robbers, each half-hour episode tells real-life first-person stories of doomed marriages beginning August 25 at 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!