August 9, 2010

Perez Hilton to Appear on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

You know – it’s like, I dig Jimmy Fallon.  I gave the guy a shot for the first few weeks of his show’s premiere because 1. I thought he had potential and 2. I used to bone the guy writing jokes for him.  Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, in my opinion, was too gimmicky, and I personally didn’t think Fallon did good job commandeering the show.  However, after a few months, the show (and my affinity for The ROOTS) started to grow on me – and now I watch the show more often than not.  The writers do a really good job entertaining the audience with life’s happenings and not so much the “Jokes-Guest-Guest-Music” format we’ve been used to.

Now I read that Perez Hilton, the ultimate fame whore, is set to appear on the Late Night talk show tomorrow.  This type of news makes me ill.  I cannot wait to see what this d-bag has to talk about.  I wonder what Fallon thinks of Perez.  From like a human-to-human stance.

Jimmy – anything?

4 comments:

  1. holy shit i HATE perez hilton he's a fucking clown

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Jimmy Fallon to be honest but sometimes he's a little too much for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you dvring it? you should take video of the stupid cockscucking things perez says and blog about it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!