September 30, 2010

50 Cent Loves Twitter

I get that I lack a filter. But who am I? I’m a nobody.  50 Cent however, well – he’s a somebody.  A somebody that has 3,364,525 followers on Twitter. That’s more than the population of some states!  Here’s what the man chooses to Tweet about:

50cent

  • Man some of these hoe's so ugly on here. ain't nobody gonna talk to them unless they on twitter. I be looking at they pics. my god lol
  • If you a man and your over 25 and you don't eat pu**y just kill your self damn it. The world will be a better place. Lol
  • Look I'm a good person I don't ask for much. I deserve a little oral bobbing on my ball sack. I do everything better when I'm relaxed. Lol
  • Ok ok I really want a blow job damn what's wrong with that. just give me a little licky licky. Lol
  • One of my songs so hard you gonna kill your momma when you hear it. Word to mother lol
  • Its not for you so call hard hip hop heads. my album is gonna be crazy I was thinking about shooting one of yal right before it hit stores.
  • I'm going to the gym I'm not but I feel like a fat boy I'm so use to training. When I take a few days of I start thinking I'm a blimp lol

Like a) stop saying you’re killing mama’s and killing people.  b) why do you write “lol” after every single tweet?  c) you’re hot but weird to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!