September 30, 2010

50 Cent Loves Twitter

I get that I lack a filter. But who am I? I’m a nobody.  50 Cent however, well – he’s a somebody.  A somebody that has 3,364,525 followers on Twitter. That’s more than the population of some states!  Here’s what the man chooses to Tweet about:

50cent

  • Man some of these hoe's so ugly on here. ain't nobody gonna talk to them unless they on twitter. I be looking at they pics. my god lol
  • If you a man and your over 25 and you don't eat pu**y just kill your self damn it. The world will be a better place. Lol
  • Look I'm a good person I don't ask for much. I deserve a little oral bobbing on my ball sack. I do everything better when I'm relaxed. Lol
  • Ok ok I really want a blow job damn what's wrong with that. just give me a little licky licky. Lol
  • One of my songs so hard you gonna kill your momma when you hear it. Word to mother lol
  • Its not for you so call hard hip hop heads. my album is gonna be crazy I was thinking about shooting one of yal right before it hit stores.
  • I'm going to the gym I'm not but I feel like a fat boy I'm so use to training. When I take a few days of I start thinking I'm a blimp lol

Like a) stop saying you’re killing mama’s and killing people.  b) why do you write “lol” after every single tweet?  c) you’re hot but weird to me.