September 1, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Basic RGB Joey-lyn Addesa Fun fact: It's been two months since I've had a cocktail and I've saved over $700.

Todd Charity Oh stop your bellyaching teachers!!!! It must be real rough having summers off..... I'm currently shedding tears for you

Big Poppa Perz You can literally call anybody in the United States using gMail. Thats ridiculously insane.

Sean-Patrick M. Hillman How does a homeless woman afford an iPhone, drink coffee at Starbucks and eat at Whole Foods?!?!?!?! There is something so wrong with this!

Cristina Everett ‎"Skanky whore" is the new "prostitution whore" -- thank you, Real Housewives of New Jersey

Dorothy Robinson We just celebrated the 90th anniversary of women being granted the right to vote, and now I'm watching a bunch of botoxed idiots on the RHNJ screech at each other about something or other that has wronged them. I feel sad this is what our female forebearers worked so hard for. But yet, it's so entertaining! I can't help it!

Mark Marino Real Housewives reunion did not disappoint. I have a headache and pal

Becky Salman Theresaaaaaaa I loveeeee youuuuuuu you just owned your own table flip!! :)

Romina Spinnickie I am actually getting upset watching this reunion.

Patrick Huguenin Wow. Who knew that Andy Cohen would get shoved back into his chair at only minute 12 of the reunion?

Caroline Manzo-rhonj Lauren did Jac's makeup, mine too!!!! she did a good job, right???

Kim Messina caught bieber fever last night. no, really. i have a cold.

Joey-lyn Addesa Vegas is booked. So are the subsequent trips to Promises.

Marc Camosci Cop: License and registration...do you know why I pulled you over? Me- Because it's against the law to have such good looks? Cop:hahaha..put your seat belt on and have and have an nice day... DAMN I'M AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!