September 30, 2010

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Basic RGB

Anthony Crupi Nobody in the history of breakfast has ever been as psyched about Cream of Wheat as the guy on the Cream of Wheat box. It's porridge, dude. Relax.

Kelly Gurwitz You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to
skydive twice

Bhavana Singh is wearing red shoes in Kansas. Entirely unplanned.

Rob Samuels If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

Zhanna Zonis really thinks that people who just absolutely love and cannot live without drama - should probably sign up for a drama club or something, and leave me and my family out of it! Ugh.

Christopher Rothschild ‎"Does this lesson-plan make my ass look fat?"

Katie Simpson A best friend knows how crazy and weird you can be but would still choose to be with you anyway :)

Nick Ragone RIP Tony Curtis ... I hope this doesn't mean the Flinstones have to do away with Stoney Curtis, the legendary actor

Dawn Rankl The BEST revenge is.... success ♥

Nicole Witover there are 2 guys in the office next to mine on a conference call...one of them is clipping his nails at his desk. Not ok.

Meredith Applebaum Coburn hi if you are trying to reach me my blackberry broke on my way to verizon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!