November 18, 2010

Real Housewife Sonja Morgan Files for Bankruptcy

My, oh my… I guess there’s some kind of rule with being a Real Housewife…someone from each location goes through a little something-something.  Theresa with her bankruptcy, Nene and Vicki get divorces and now another bankruptcy: Sonja Morgan.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Morgan is $19.8 million in debt!  That’s, um, a shit ton of money!  Listing $13.5 million in assets, she said in court papers that the “decision to seek bankruptcy relief was not an easy one, but unfortunately, I am at a crossroads in my life.”

Who is to blame for all this?  Well, some of it John Travolta’s fault, says Morgan.  Apparently, part of her debt comes from a failed film project with her production company, Sonja Productions.  The company was set to produce a film with John Travolta, but it never happened because “Mr. Travolta insisted on various condistions that could not be met by Sonja Productions nor my co-producer, Hannibal Pictures.”  Because of this, Hannibal pictures filed a lawsuit and won a $7 million judgment.

What really chaps my ass is that this woman receives $26,000 per month as an income, but apparently, that hasn’t been enough to keep her head above water all these years.

I mean….really?  $26,000??

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!