November 18, 2010

Saturday Night Live Host Schedule

I LOVE me some Saturday Night Live!  I know some people will argue that they “used to be so good back in the day” and although I may agree, I definitely think the show is still worth watching.  Anne Hathaway ends November with her appearance this Saturday.

Here is the December hosting/musical guest schedule from the Hollywood Reporter:

  • Robert DeNiro hosts the show on December 4th, with musical guest Diddy-Dirty Money.  This is DeNiro’s third time as host and Sean “P. Diddy” Combs’ fifth name change
  • Paul Rudd will host the following week, December 11, with musical guest Paul McCartney, who has appeared on the show twice before.
  • Jeff Bridges will host the week after that, December 18, with Eminem scheduled to perform “No Love” with Lil Wayne.  NOTE: I have spent countless hours of my commute to memorize his entire rap portion, beginning at 2:42 and ending at 4:14, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!