December 6, 2010

Chelsea Handler Calls Angelina Jolie a “Fu@king @unt”

I used to be a huge fan of Chelsea Handler’s.  I have read all her books, followed her show and really felt like I related to her in my “thoughts” and because we’re both from Jersey.  However, I’ll be the one to say what I know most people think: She’s changed.

I’m not judging the correlation between her success on E! and her fucking the HNIC of the network – but somewhere between then and now, she’s become a different person/comedienne.  She thinks she’s cooler; hanging out with Jennifer Anniston and linked in Twitter for having a sexual relationship with big shot 50 Cent.

Now, Chelsea targets Angelina Jolie, who in some people’s eyes is a saint – and in other’s a sinner – having come between Anniston and Pitt.  Below is a clip from her stand up performance in New Jersey (HOLLA!) this weekend.  She calls Jolie a “fucking homewrecker” and a “fucking cunt.”

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!