December 7, 2010

Kirsten Dunst in BlackBook Magazine; Talks about her depression

This is a very simple post.  I am sad the girl has depression. I feel for her, I really do.  I don’t think anyone should have to feel like they don’t want to live or don’t have a reason to wake up in the morning. 

Everyone has been there – I sure as shit have – and until you actually FEEL it, there’s no way you can judge another person for having the intense feelings that depression brings upon you.

HOWEVER, Kirsten – you suck.  You cannot act.  I’m surprised you even got cast in the upcoming movie “All Good Things” – you are REALLY, REALLY REALLY bad actress.  The only movie you WERE good at was “Interview with a Vampire” and you were like, seven.

Rant…END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!