May 1, 2011

Freschetta Simply Inspired: A Review

This post brought to you by FRESCHETTA®. All opinions are 100% mine.

 

I'm happy to announce that I'll be starting new posts on "ProductZ and PlaceZ" reviews, as I have a slew of them awaiting!

 

First on the queue is FRESCHETTA® Simply…Inspired™ pizza!  They provided me with the goods and I'm providing you with my unedited thoughts!

FRESCHETTA® SIMPLY...INSPIRED™ Pizza

It wasn't easy selecting one of their eight flavors and varieties - but I did it!  I finally settled on a limited edition flavor called Tuscan Farmhouse, which contained marinated and roasted mushrooms, roasted red onions, spinach, mozzarella and parmesan cheese. 

 

photo

 

 

Right off the bat, I was really impressed with their patent FRESH-TASTE SEAL packaging, which locks in the vibrant flavors, while using 30 percent less packaging!  How cool is that?  The pizza smelled really delish while it was preparing and I had to keep checking to see if it was finished because I was SHOCKED that the kitchen can smell so good without it being "ready" yet!

 

The first thing I noticed after taking the pizza out of the oven was just how colorful it looked and how flavorful it smelled.  It literally looks like a pizza that was just delivered to your house!  My Booyance is the ultimate judge when it comes to thin-crust pizzas, since they're his absolute favorite.  He grabbed the first slice and his reaction alone had me nervous that I wouldn't be able to get to any of it.  He was SO impressed.  After I took my bite - I have to say, so was I!  We don't normally cook frozen pizzas for dinner since I like to integrate some fresh veggies into most of our meals - I mean HELLO WE'RE GETTING MARRIED IN 99 DAYS! - but after eating Freshetta, I honestly just might start!  The veggies tasted fresh, the curst was light and thin, the sauce was really great -- everything about this pizza was solid!

 

I highly recommend trying it!  OH, WHAT'S THAT??  You smell a giveaway AND Freschetta Pizza???  OK NO PROBLEM!    I'm happy to announce that I have another free coupon for Freschetta and a free bamboo cutting board to giveaway to one lucky person!  Entering to win is simple, and winner will be selected at random on Thursday, May 5th.

 

To qualify, you must be a follower of my Facebook Fan Page and ZlataThoughts on Twitter.

 

To enter, simply leave me a comment on why YOU want a free pizza!

 

For more information:

 

Visit freschettasimplyinspired.com 

Follow @FreschettaSI on twitter

 

Like FRESCHETTA Simply Inspired on Facebook where you will have access to their SUPER COOL weekly giveaways and coupons!

Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment:

  1. I want a free pizza because I am italian and pizza is what we love! Lol. I would also want to try the Hawaiian Style...sounds fun!

    Thanks!
    avalenti6936 at yahoo dot com

    (I like yor FB page and follow on Twitter @MandaPanda429)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!