May 23, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

I judge your Facebook Status Updates.
  • Devorah Rose Unless you change how you are, you will always have what you've got.
  • Joe Davina I had to remove brian lubliner as my friend because I can't stand to hear how hard he parties anymore or how many shoes he wakes up not wearing....news flash...most people wake up not wearing any shoes...
    Joe Davina If zlata doesn't put this on her list of good updates...her list is a fraud
    May 19 at 7:29pm ·  ·  2 people
  • Suzanne Lyons Dear Vegas: We're done. Don't call, don't write.
  • JohnBart Skelton In other local news......Theresa's Brother (RHONJ) is HOT.
  • Alexis Tirado I just received a screening invite for a film called "Trollhunter." It made me laugh so hard. I think Jersey Shore should use this term along the same lines as "Landmines" and "Grenades."
  • Alyssa Vitrano Once again my hair is so freaking Whitesnake Video that at this point I just need to embrace the frizz, buy a fluorescent bikini and head to a car wash.
  • Diedre Schremp Ayers for the first time ever in my adult life just got to tell a moving company, "No, no apartment number, IT'S A HOUSE!!!"
  • Brian Capozzi Wait a second... so even after the "world ends", we still need to go to work?!?! LAME!
  • Rachel Wallins Spring morning run: check. Great city views: check. First bug of the season inhaled: check.
  • Hillary Povar Um I just realized that Julia Roberts character in my best friends wedding is 27
  • Shameless client plug: Starkey Hearing Foundation Thank you Marlee Matlin Official for your commitment and raising awareness for our mission of giving the gift of hearing! We are so lucky to call you a friend!
  • Brianne Bartlett DeLucca while picking up a prescription, I looked at the kid behind me on line and thought "honestly kid if u are gonna smoke the wacky tobaccy carry visine with you at least". Turns out he was picking up Restasis, the new prescription eyedrop. must be a really bad allergy season...poor kid!
  • CariDee English There are certain people I talk to and I wonder if I should ask "hi how are you?" or "how hi are you?"
  • Starr Roberson I wish someone could explain to me how i got put on the strip club in the Bronx "Sin City's" email list? I mean I get emails with coupons and invites to Amateur night! I swear if one of my friends did this as a joke kudos u got me lol! But on the real those grand prize winning's they be offering sometimes are temping shoot noone would ever find out i let it rain on me for one night anyway right? Man I miss NYC,lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!