May 23, 2011

TV TimeZ

May 23, 2011
LAURYN KAHN'S BIRTHDAY!


WHAT SHOULD I WATCH TONIGHT?
ABC: The Bachelorette at 9p, Dancing with the Stars (Performance Show) at 8p
Fox:  House at 8p, Chicago Code at 9p
NBC: The Event at 9p

BRAVO: Real Housewives of New Jersey
CBSClash of the Commercials: USA vs. the World (OTO) 



A fourth season of TLC's series Toddlers and Tiaras debuts June 15 at 10p.  The new season opens as two tiny pageant contestants vie for the crown of Texas-based Universal Royalty Pageant.  TLC ordered 18 one-hour episodes produced by Authentic Entertainment. A week later, TLC bows a fourth new season of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant offering more shocking stories of women who did not realize they were pregnant until they went into labor.  TLC serves up 25 half-hour episodes of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant from Mike Mathis Productions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!