June 22, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

I judge your Facebook Status Updates

  • Francesca Borgognone yes, I have no problem meeting with male models on my down time. none at all.
  • Bryce Gruber Everyone has the ability of making someone happy, some by entering the room, others by leaving it
  • I Have Zlata Thoughts Text from Fiance: "I'm pretty sure you have compulsive inquisitive disorder."  Not sure what that is, but I'm sure as shit gonna find out!
  • Zlata Faerman All politicians do is mass debate.
  • Alexis Tirado Black men, white gay men and a weird relative are the only people that "poke" me on Facebook. What does this mean?
  • News 12 New Jersey UPDATE: Rutgers football stadium has a new name. For the next 10 years, it's going to be known as High Point Solutions Stadium. The university formally announced on Tuesday the New Jersey-based information technology company acquired the naming rights to the 54,454-seat facility.
  • Paul Chiaramonte I hope people realize that Ryan dunns death is no more tragic than anyone else's
  • Darryl Gudmundson first day of summer and I'm mowing my parents lawn. really cool welcome home!
  • Jennifer Caluri is wondering what if Khloe and Lamar can't have kids...the world needs more Kardashians, the same way Fair Lawn needs another Sexy Nail Salon. sigh
  • Zhanna Zonis Our very first parent-teacher conference at Yosik's daycare tonight... Am I really old enough for something like this?! Why do I feel like I should bring MY parents with me, just in case? :)
  • Mark Marino accidentally sprayed myself in the eye with Downy Wrinkle Release. But maybe I'll look younger?
  • JohnBart Skelton So I have the cable guy coming over tomorrow. I hope he's hot.
  • Janine Recchione Tomorrow is a month until the wedding! Goodbye, food. It was nice knowing you.
    • Angie Balsamo Funny, cuz I was at the gym this morning and looking at myself in the mirror I said, "gym, you're just not enough anymore, time to stop eating completely"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!