June 20, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

I judge your Facebook Status Updates.

  • Jim Shi Hump Day seems like the perfect day to visit Alexander Wang at his studio and see resort.
  • Sarah Horne ‎6 days past our reply date and no RSVP from the Obamas. Some people.
  • I Have Zlata Thoughts Text From Fiance: I'm a lover, not a fighter. So next time stop struggling when I try to handcuff you to the bed.
  • Jim Shi Fashion News Update: Carolina Herrera designed Bella Swan's wedding gown for "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn," out November 18!
  • Katie Lynn everyone always says once you start going to the gym it becomes routine, then you hate missing it......Well im here to say I have been going for a while and I call BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I Have Zlata Thoughts Text from Fiance: "I'm out for lunch and these Eastern European girls keep czech-ing me out."
  • Anthony Crupi ‎"G_ _DBY_, CR_ _L W_RLD. _ND F_CK Y_ _, P_T." --Vanna White's suicide note
  • Andrew Goldstein A Jackass castmember dies and it has nothing to do with a testicle-stapling accident? I'm not buying it!
  • I Have Zlata Thoughts In all seriousness, you know Ryan Dunn is/will be a legend because he died the way he lived. If you're interested in LESS seriousness, "like" this post to be added into my private no-filter group!
  • Laura Michele ‎"...New Orleans just smells like horse shit & bad decisions."-Crystal Youmans
  • Simona Kogan ‎"Everyday I'm buffering" – YouTube
  • Janine Recchione Confession: I love Jen Aniston's perfume. But it vanishes after about 4 min...kind of like her boyfriends HIYO! ;)
  • Rachel Wallins Little fact for you: every cab I have been in in dc has had NPR on. I love dc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!