July 8, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Collection of the best Facebook Status Updates from my Newsfeed today.

  • Zlata Faerman  If weekends were some of my ex's new girlfriends...they would never come.
  • Matthew Kirschner ‎3 years later I have officially signed the company's code of ethics/conduct policy...this is truly a historic day
  • Colleen Krenzer gremlin in my Mac continuously turning on iTunes. Not that everyone doesn't love a little JayZ and Alicia busting out in the middle of a conference call...
  • Jacqueline Colette Prosper I love the manhattan mini storage ads: "if you don't like gay marriage, don't get gay married" Take that Michelle Bachmann!
  • Danielle Bertran I am not cut out for city life. I decided to take the bus/trains today in NYC. It's not even 8 a.m. and I'm pouring sweat. Taking a break at Dunkin Donuts and drinking an iced latte. I miss my car. :(
  • Rob Iozzia You don't have to be smart to laugh at farts but you have to be stupid not too...
  • Bryan Lubliner Last night was Italian night at Djais. Anyone want to tell me what makes it different than every other night?
  • Shawn Sachs Headed to LA...less traffic then heading to the Hamptons.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing the such type of informative post..I really like the such type of post...
    Manhattan mini storage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!