July 27, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Collection of the funniest Facebook Status Updates from my Newsfeed today:

  • Chantelle Lauren Zino is a little weirded out that the bagel store guy just asked me what size shoe I wear & then told me to stop by on Friday for a surprise. I do love surprises though...
  • Rob Iozzia Good for you and your 13.1 sticker! I guess you are just half good.
  • Regina Rokhvarg after signing up for google+, i realize the only thing that adds value to any of these social networks is scrabble
  • Zoe Alexander Umm, there is a fine line between tan and looking like you were rolled in doritos!! (via Michele Suzanne)
  • Traci Coulter would like to applaud the brilliance of apple, and timing my ipods to always stop working just when I need them the most.
  • Alison McGlone Every time I log on to Facebook, a girl has changed her last name. Soon enough, I am not going to recognize any of my friends on this thing!
  • Jennifer Caluri every friend has an expiration date
  • Alexander Kay If you watch The Jersey Shore, you are NOT my type
  • Jill Stanghellini Amy died because Betty Ford died. Poor thing had no where to go :(
  • Danielle Harth Cervone To have a friend, be a friend.
  • Kim Messina hanging with rebecca black today. it's wednesday...
  • JohnBart Skelton I'm sorry. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm not the best singer in the world,....but would someone PLEASE MAKE THE COUNTESS STOP SINGING??!!?!?!?!? Remove the chicken cutlets from her bra, untuck her penis and hammer a rusty nail through her adam's apple RIGHT now!
  • Zhanna Zonis Newfound method of de-stressing at work… I go online and dreamplan 30- and 60- day vacations all over the world and dreampay for them out of my dreambank account. Fun times!
  • Trisha Tobin Danze Should I write Apple and tell them that the iPad has become a pivotal part of potty training? The kid is like her father. She has to sit there for 20 minutes.
  • Laila Reed to the real housewives of monmouth county, your 12 year old daughters do not look "cute" in their butt cheek exposing short shorts, they look like future teen moms of america. wake up!!
  • Bryce Gruber I have a hard time swallowing the "preschool is 40k a year in NYC" pill when I know I didn't even pay that for out-of-state college tuition...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!