September 9, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

Anthony Crupi “The best part of waking up was Folgers in my cup.” -- world’s saddest suicide note

Rodrigo Gonzalez I was reminded today of the Ben Franklin quote - "A man who dines on hope will die of starvation." As fat as I am, I'm so tired of starving....

Jimmy Im why do they hire the dumbest people in the world at nyc airports?

Skeery Jones Why does the box on my American Flag say "Made in China?" #irony #WTF

Darryl Gudmundson wake me up in 2015 for power lacing (in reference to Nike’s new sneakers)

Jacquelyn Quesada Facebook is the new wedding registry.

Lauryn Kahn Just saw two old men screaming at each other and one stop his car in the middle of an intersection to get out and get in the other's face. God I love NYC!

John Lumpkin has checked into Brooklyn Decker's box.

Margarita Shefson I remember when I was an intern at FW - DailyCandy "Is that an intern in the second row? Please tell me that's not an intern." #NYFW #OverheardatFW

Jake Noy At Carlos Bakery training for the cannoli eatn contest tomm

Lindsey Benoit Lit the toaster on fire in the Conde Cafiteria today. No, not the first time either!

Felissa Benjamin Allard Pumpkin goodies back on the menu at Starbucks. I love Starbucks. I hate Starbucks.

Jared Kahn Grab somebody sexy tell em, "hey, you mean everything tonight." But, tomorrow night? Not so much..

Kerry Devine Monnelly I miss sleep. And drugs that help me sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!