November 16, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


How any gay men does it take to change a light bulb? Four. One to change the bulb and 3 to stand back and say "looks faaaaaabulous".......wocka wocka.

People complaining about having no time to do anything on Facebook, I probably hate you. Why are you posting when you should be doing the things you don't have time for???

Is seriously about to throw this couple making out next to me off the bus...its 8am, making out aggressively on the bus is unacceptable!!!

Going to the gym is similar to going to AA/NA meetings; when you TRULY don't wanna go is when you absolutely NEED to go.

Listening to country music in the office - Reminds me of summer as a teen when your only worry was whether your secret crush liked you.

It's so annoying to see the sign for the Museum of Tolerance when there is traffic on the 10. #LAhumor

I wonder what real satisfaction assholes get from bringing down others!! If people spent more time focusing on the true importance of life then maybe just maybe they could be happy with themselves!

For some reason it really bothers me when people add salt to soup before they taste it.

In bad news... last night's dinner made my stomach kinda rumbly. In good news, I'm going to look really skinny on TV today if you catch my drift.

A man just coughed without covering his mouth as he passed me on the street. I felt a drop of water on my lip and hoped it was the rain starting. It wasn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!