November 29, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention



The following Facebook Status Updates made me laugh:


I must mention a particularly funny status update that had me laughing out loud in tears (from over Thanksgiving...) Jennifer Caluri while not a fan of DWTS, I am really happy that Seal's brother won.

Gianni got up in the middle of the night and tripped...which brings back the laughter I received from this "OLD" status...
Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause children.

Dudes, just so you know ... WiFi kills sperm.

The most wonderful day of the year has arrived...10 pm...Victoria's Secret Fashion Show...yes, yes, yes!

I feel so neglected. When I was in HS, not one of the male coaches tried to molest me. (((sigh)))

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas threw up on everything.

White House fashion update: I wore a white lace dress from Anna Sui w/ pearl jewelry. Shout out to the college student from China who wore a tight, short black dress & bright, blue tights. We both stood out amongst the women in shoulder padded business suits.

This week is about " spending money you don't have, on things you don't need, to give to people you don't even like."
~Steven Colbert
Jennifer Caluri
the fat balding guy in my office is psyched for Victoria Secret's show tonight. In your dreams, piker, in your dreams.

Conrad Murray had sentencing on live TV. If I wanted to watch someone's miserable sentencing, I'd put on my wedding video! OH!

just laughed while drinking soda. Nostrils are now clean.

‎"yo, i just hadda give u a holla." - 48-year-old mustached man on OKCupid to me.

No power..... Guess the only thing to do is drink all the beers in my fridge while they're cold by candle light

I just reorganized all my pictures on facebook and feel a sick sense of accomplishment. OCD much?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!