November 14, 2011

Would You Get the Z-Connector?


Of course I'm going to be attracted to a product with a name like the Z-Connector, but would I actually use it? It's an innovative product that is easy and stylish and makes any cell phone a 21st century pocket watch.  Your phone stays secured since it can be connected to your clothing, purse or briefcase with its fashionable chain.  Available in different sizes and colors (gold, silver, black) the Z-Connector keeps your phone from getting damaged or lost.

My thoughts? It sort of reminds me of the chains that used to connect your wallet to your belt loop.  Remember the "skater" look?  That's what I think of.  What are your thoughts?

To order: http://get-z-connected.com
You can also follow them at @GetZconnected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!