December 14, 2011

Debbie's Rugelach: A Review

OH.MY.GOSH!!!  These things are absolutely fantastic!


I was recently sent a few of Debbie's Rugelach for review and I can NOT say enough good things about them! As a Jew, I've tried my fair share of "The Tribe's" native pastry and I am telling you - Debbie's - are by far the best I've ever had in my life.  My favorite? Chocolate, obviously.  The decadence and obscene richness of flavor is like an orgasm for your palette.  Am I being too graphic? Maybe. But being a choco-holic, there's no other comparison I can make.

You know how you can't go to a party or a get together with "empty hands?"  Well, Debbie's Rugelach are the perfect dessert to bring over to any dinner party.  They are all-natural, preservative-free and best of all for my Jew-Friends ... Kosher!  You can order them now and have them for Hanukkah!

Another great thing about them: they maintain their flavor and texture for several months in the freezer! Store them at room temperature or in an airtight container in the fridge, and they last a few weeks!  Honestly, next to TooJay's Carrot Cake (probably the best thing on the planet) Debbie's Rugelach are a close second!

Flavors: Decadent Chocolate Chip (the best), Traditional Currant Walnut and Very Apricot.
Where to Buy: Um, easiest thing every -- ONLINE!  Visit HERE to purchase.
If you're in San Francisco, there are quite a few stores that carry them as well.

For more information - and to read Debbie's blog - visit: debbiesrugelach.com

YUM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!