December 15, 2011

Holiday Gift Guide: Echo Gloves


If only it was FREEZING in Florida!  I remember when I was in New York and needing to wear gloves; I found it completely irritating that I couldn't work my iPhone!  I thought, "I probably would make a fortune if I invented gloves that work with touch screen smartphones."  And then, ECHO beat me to it. 

Some Facts:
  • Created with eLink fabric that has been adhered to the index and thumb fingers the gloves are compatible with Blackberry’s, iPads, and other touch screen devices
  • The Center Point EchoTouch Glove also contains an aloe lining that moisturizes and softens the hands each time that they are worn
  • Gloves are water repellent
  • Available in kids, men’s and women’s
  • Prices begin at $24 and move up
Where Can I Buy Them?
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!