December 1, 2011

Texts From Bennett: My New Favorite Tumblr

Reading Texts From Bennett took all of 10 minutes and I'm officially hooked.  I can't tell if this is actually real, but it claims to be - and well - we all know that if you say it's real on the internet, it probably is [Insert How To Catch a Predator]  The tumblr blog chronicles text messages between Bennett and his cousin (who is the blogger.)

The description is as follows: These are text messages I exchange with my 17 year old cousin Bennett. He's a white boy that things he's a crip, works at Amoco, has a girlfriend named Mercedes and is unintentionally one of the most funny and and brilliant souls on the planet.  He has no idea I do this blog. Yes, this is 100% real.


So I added this bitch to my favorites, so I can keep laughing so hard I cry.  It's just...that...good.

If you're interested in what Bennett looks like, your favorite cyber-stalker delivers:


What do you think??  Is this not too good?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!