January 5, 2012

Jersey Shore - Season 5 Premiere QUICK Recap

Jersey Shore Quick Recap:


  1. Vinny needs to pick up his skirt and grab his balls. It's not THAT hard being you, dude.
  2. Snooki, we all know you apologized to The Unit because you don't want Jianni to find out from him that you hooked up with Mike in Vegas, eventhough:
  3. It's kind of weird that Snooki and Jianni are an active couple IRT (In Real Time) and probably watched that episode together.
  4. Sam, you're pointless.
  5. Ronnie, I think you had maybe three good lines this episode.
  6. JWoww, stop with the plastic surgery
  7. Pauly D - Best line of the night - and I bet of all season - Ryder before Ryder after but make sure you Ryder.  But seriously, you made me ILL with the thought of you hooking up with that whore.  Out of everyone in the house, you are the guy with standards. At least I thought so.
  8. Deena - felt super awkward for you sitting on the bed there with Pauly and Ryder with crickets in the background
  9. Ryder, I don't want to see you in any other episode ever again - or in J.J.s in Fair Lawn, NJ for that matter (yea, I heard you were there -- STAY AWAY!)
  10. That's it. This episode sucked.  Thanks to everyone who joined the LiveChat
IT'S BED TIME!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I love # 1, you are so true! I love Jersey Shore and I almost died when I found out I was going to miss the premiere. I waited so long and I had to work late but since I started working at DISH, I know have access to DISH Remote Access! So I was able to set it up to record by using my iPhone. So when I got home, I was able to watch all the drama since it wasn’t going to play again and that can be days when it plays again. I couldn’t stop laughing, Vinny needs to go home and Snooki definitely needs to just woman up already. I can’t wait for the next episode.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!