January 6, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Why does bravo tease me & only show 10 minutes of real housewives of Beverly hills on Thursday so my DVr picks it up & then I get a moment of joy followed by disappointment when I only see a little of it?

If you can complete medical school, why can't you be on time?

Instead of building a gigantic wall with two electrified fences on the Mexican border, can we please build one between church and state?

Xanax and espresso is like trying to get pregnant while on birth control. But my migraine is totally gone

Ok… as I send my final rounds of thank you notes from the holiday I am seriously contemplating my no thank you card = no gift from me rule this year. I just hate reaching out and saying.. so hey, did you get the $50, $100...whatever amount thing I sent you? Really?

For the 4th year in a row my film about the sun dancing to Wham's "Everything She Wants" was not accepted to Sundance.

‎"Party in the USA" should be the theme song for teenage pregnancy.

When is someone going to do "Shit White Guys Say To Asian Girls?"

My husband, the smartass:
Zlata: "The clocks stopped, when did that happen?"

Alex: "I'm no fucking psychic, but I'd say at 5:24am"

Has successfully masqueraded yoga pants as black dress pants all week at work #winning

Was just pitched a HUNTING KNIFE as a potential Valentine's Day gift. Discuss.

Aly Walansky shared Dr. Dot's photo.

Starting off the New Year right! New Year, new do. Donating to Locks of Love! :)

This woman has priorities: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/05/woman-shot-in-eye-finishes-beer_n_1187078.html?ref=weird-news&ir=Weird+News
www.huffingtonpost.com
Talk about one for the road. The Winnipeg Free Press reports that authorities found a 30-year-old woman who, after being shot in the eye, refused to accept any medical treatment until after she finished her beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!