January 7, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Can I borrow your library card, because I'd like to check you out!

Last night someone asked me I had any jokes about salt. "Na," I replied.

Totally forgot their was a playoff game on today. Good thing I have a 50 inch TV in my office

Everyone's your friend when it's time to take the limo to the Governor's Ball or the Grammy after parties, but when it's time to go to yoga at 7am... that's what let's you know who's who! 

You know your family eats a lot when your shoprite receipt is longer than you are tall......

Not sure if I should be scared or happy about this weather. But I wish my pool was still open.

Karina Alvela added a new photo.

Perhaps they should of separated these products?

Those shoes at 11am? Random girls' Path Ride of shamehttp://instagr.am/p/fKIk5/



This status made me say, "Dude, what?!"
Oh wow, he hired the hooker back! Didnt know hookers needed to cut hair.......she must be a horrible hooker! Lmfao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!