January 2, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention



Dear people who go to the gym regularly: I won't be getting in your way & overcrowding your gym only to drop out in a week. #NotJoining

Mission Impossible was just a really long BMW commercial.

Yup. Comcast still remains to be the worst company on the planet.

Saw the Olsen twins on a see-saw and both sides were up in the air.

Having to work today is reminiscent of when I was in elementary school and every school district except mine had a snow day.

‎"You seem classy...." - Message from 22-year-old guy on OK Cupid to me.

At least Doomsday comes during a Leap Year so we get an extra 24 hours.
#focusonthepositive

Enough with all the BS prophecies and "deep words of wisdom" crap. Its just a Monday, and none of these things will last the week, much less the month, nor all of 2012. Good luck, get real....

‎#Snooki has finally reached her goal weight of 98 lbs. All thanks to her new workout regime: Gym. Tan. Vomit.

During the 10 AM hour of daytime television, Maury has far more street cred than Wayne Brady

And sometimes you forget you have the day off and end up working for half the morning...

Having to work today is reminiscent of when I was in elementary school and every school district except mine had a snow day.

Hilarious celeb encounter: Parker Posey at my Bar Method class, and of course I happen to be wearing this shirt from my Halloween '09 costume!! I was terrified to look her in the eye. So awesome/embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!