December 27, 2011

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You People Made Me Laugh Today:


Pet peeve #754: I understand that there aren't many staircases around the mall, but if you take the escalator and don't feel like walking up, move the eff over so I can use my functional legs the way they were made to be used. #lazypeoplepissmeoff



As with every salad I'd eaten before, I gazed at it with fiery-eyed intensity and vowed, "This time, I'm not going to let any of you spill inconveniently and conspicuously onto my shirt." And as with every salad I'd eaten before, I lied



Aly Walansky shared Kristin Booker's photo.



Dear Lord: Thank you for the torrential rain, for it has washed away the tourists on Sixth Avenue. Ah-men.



Danny Estrada added a new photo.



So tempted to run down the corridor blasting "Run Run Rudolph" from my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!