January 3, 2012

VOLVO S60: PIMP MY R(utgers)IDE!


For the Volvo Biggest Fan of the Big East's 4th Challenge, they asked us to:

Create the Ultimate Volvo S60 for our school -- How would you customize a Volvo S60 to show your school spirit? (EXAMPLE: Car magnets, window flags, new paint job, tailgate kit? You can use photos or video of examples of school spirit vehicles.)

As always, THANK YOU in advance for any and all help you can provide to help me win!  Here are three easy ways to do that:
  1. Retweet my blog posts!  Click HERE to follow me.
  2. Share my FB posts! Click HERE and HERE to add me as a friend/subscribe to my awesomeness.
  3. Visit my profile HERE to vote for me. Like, often. In fact, I dare you to bookmark it.


Volvo as a car brand known for its well-engineered, well-designed and extremely safe cars.  In the past, they have put out specialty vehicles such as:
Mine is going to beat out all of the above! After giving it some thought and creative initiative, the pimped out RutgerZ Volvo S60 will pretty much be the most awesome car - EVER.*


Game watching will be available no matter WHERE the Volvo S60 is parked. Maybe we're tailgating in the Rutgers parking lot, but are too lazy to walk into the stadium - not.a.problem - we'll have a TV hooked up from the trunk of our car.  (Please note: this is an example from a vehicle that is not as awesome as a Volvo S60)
This set up will actually be in here:


Interior will be LIT UP as such.  My Volvo S60 should look as cool on the inside as it does on the outside.

There will be ABSOLUTELY none of this Florida ball-hanging business that I see EVERYWHERE. I mean, how classless can some people be?

Seats will be designed to match the Scarlet, White and Black colors of Rutgers - with a little bit of customiZation ... obvi:


The steering wheel might not need too much customization ITSELF as there already appears to be an appropriate "R" right on the horn.  Oh, you didn't know that? You just got schooled:

No matter WHAT, there will 100% be one of these handy toilets installed.  By the way, I think that EVERY car should come with one of these - I truly believe they will be the next big things in car manufacturing. Much like the pay phone was made obsolete because of the cell phone, as will rest stops on major highways.  #JustSayin'.

Fan Mats? Duh - my first purchase on Rutgers' Official Campus Bookstore.  They will look super-duper hot with my already awesome black and red seat situation.

So that's all you need for visuals on the inside, right?  You have that pictured in your pretty little heads?  Let's move to the outside.  Let's meet this book by its cover, shall we?

All we need now it to wrap up the sides with some Rutgers pride...

Add some Rutgers wavy flags....

Maybe change the side painting to a really awesome "R" instead....

And put on some wavy flags...

 And finally, slap on the silver plated "R" license plate in the front...

If the inside and outside don't tickle your fancy just yet - the following is dedicated to ALL OF MY COMPETITION - with a special shout-out to Miggs and Brian.  Dig it?

That right there is the FINAL answer!  How good and amaZing does it look?

Now for a prize -- the first person who correctly comments with the Rutgers Official Campus Bookstore's Phone Number will get a LONG SLEEVED VOLVO T-SHIRT and a BEER COZY!


And once again...THANK YOU in advance for any and all help you can provide to help me win!  Here are three easy ways to do that:
  1. Retweet my blog posts!  Click HERE to follow me.
  2. Share my FB posts! Click HERE and HERE to add me as a friend/subscribe to my awesomeness.
  3. Visit my profile HERE to vote for me. Like, often. In fact, I dare you to bookmark it.


*All ideas and concepts were my own, but brought to visual life by Kurt Stradtman.

3 comments:

  1. I want to win the prize! Do you mean the bookstore down Easton Ave by the train station?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean - the OFFICIAL Bookstore...it wouldn't be trivia if it was easy! Thanks for reading!!!! Also, please post your name and email so I'll know who to send the prize to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many models of Volvo cars are available but Volvo s60 is different from all other models of Volvo. It has sporty looks and gives excellent acceleration of 300 HP for their rider. It shows off extremely ergonomic seating, great styling, a state of the art navigation system and all the options that are required by all. The Volvo s60 is larger than Volvo s40 but smaller than Volvo s80 so it is popular as the middle model of Volvo cars. This car is becoming an excellent choice for youngster with awesome styling. Interior of this car has supple leather and Bluetooth in the car that is integrated with your phone. This car comes with automatic climate control and a trip computer. Driving performance of this car is great and excellent engineering and design situate into the car by the company. Every system and component of the car is finely tuned to help the engine achieve its maximum performance.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!