January 21, 2012

We Get It: It's Snowing

Oak Ridge New Jersey wet Weather update. EIGHT INCHES deep so far and supposed to continue till 5pm tonight . Roads are not even plowed and my car is barley visable! Becareful out there everyone! i am calling a state of emergency

Snowy Saturday.

it's snowing


Loving the snow! JT & I are taking our snow doggy out for a snow adventure!

I'm going to build a snowman..... on my phone so I can stay warm under my heated blanket.

Hooray, there's finally some snow!

SNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOWSNOW!!!! I'm so excited! And even better I can just hang out on the couch with Hubs and watch it fall! ♥ Saturday

Ok, now this is the real first nyc snow of 2012....and its still coming down :)
Turns out it wasn't fall this whole time. We got snow baby!!




Note to SUV drivers: please don't tailgate my little Mazda in 6 inches of unplowed snow....I am driving 30 MPH for a reason!

Yay, it's Winter Wonderland! ❄
It's snowing!
Hooray, snow.
Duvet day.
Yayyyy!
Snow just fucked us out of going to AC... Epic Fail

Cleaning the house when the kids are home is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!