February 16, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You People Made Me Laugh Today:


I love when people talk about how much they hate living in America yet they are still living in America

‎$185 to talk about sex for 2 hrs. Gotta love focus groups! :)

Not sure if this is a sign of getting old, but the thought of going to a concert that doesn't start til 10 on a work night seems daunting. Really, can't they start at 8? I could be in bed by midnight.

ABC gets me confused with the chairman of the FCC

Chris Brown has reportedly been using the pick-up line, “I promise I won’t beat you.”

I'm doing well! San Fran is fun! Yes, I got the Gucci Mane song you sent me. Whoops! Sorry guys meant to send this to my grandma.

We live in a world where losing your iPhone is more dramatic than losing your virginity.

I don't know about you but I feel Linundated with the Jerry Lin stories

‎(I don't like to do these, but I have to) You know you're Italian when you compare the feeling of being pregnant to the feeling you get when you eat too much pasta....

Dear Zuckerberg, please suck it.

Does anyone know how in the new FB timeline to update photos by moving said photo into another photo albums? UGH. This was so easy b4.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!