March 14, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Today's Social Media advice: Check surroundings for mirrors before posting a self-portrait.

Just set a new record for the 500 meter dash to my flight. Thanks Bri

Dear people standing at the Starbucks counter, stirring sugar into your coffee for 10 minutes: MOVE ALREADY!

Am I the only person who is thrilled that their elevator is out of order...2 more days of walking up 5 flights of steps, & you'll be bouncing quarters off this ass:)

Para reflexionar...

My MOM just made fun of me when I said I was leaving the library. "People still go to the library!?" (They have FREE books there, mom.)

Rich Dabrowski added a new photo.

Exhausted.com.org.net.gov.co.uk.edu


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!