March 27, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


Just when you thought you had Zou Bisou Bisou out of your head... Suckers!

Flight delays (being trapped in an airport as I current am), can quickly become quite expensive. Because yes, I may dehydrate without that $6 water, starve without a $4 protein bar and miss out without a day pass internet connection.

I feel like Facebook needs to add a "Go fuck yourself" button.

Am I the only person out there who doesn't have even a slight interest in seeing The Hunger Games?

to the co-worker who "should have gone on vacation this week instead, look at all this work"-- there was that much work while you were away, you fool- I did it for you! you're welcome.

I have decided that today will be the day that I win the Mega Millions, and thus, shall never have to work again. Hey, at least I'm not playing Keno.

Ok, so I joined Pinterest. Now what? #confused


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!