March 29, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


A little freaked out by all this stuff happening on planes lately. I'm flying next week. Hoping I'm joined by a group of mentally stable people who just want to get from LAX to EWR safely.

All of my friends really have quite attractive profile pictures. It's a joy to browse them.


Husband & I installed a lock on top of the doorway so the kids can't open it themselves. Turns out they can.



Yes, Facebook Timeline becomes mandatory tomorrow. No, we don't care that you're upset about it. Shut up.

Tackling the pilot of a passenger plane sounds pretty awesome but should be left to Wesley Snipes. #AlwaysBetOnBlack

My generation's form of birth control: Spending a few hours with an ipad and a cell phone on my lap.

Tyler Perry is so far in the closet he is having adventures in Narnia…


OH Urkel say it isn't so!

www.foxnews.com
He may be a favorite with the “Dancing With the Stars” judges, but former “Family Matters” star Jaleel White’s ex says he is an abusive cheater, according to a new report from Radar Online.
 ·  ·  · 40 minutes ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!