May 31, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth A Mention

You people made me laugh today:


That awkward moment when someone you don't know hardly at all decides to hug you.

It's the damnedest thing, but they just don't make a lot of ballet wear in size adult extra large.

A media person just pitched me a client by saying they were a "great interview." I responded: "When you say 'great,' is it because they are good at providing provocative quotes that risk offending people, or because he's good at sticking to his brand message without providing anything unique or interesting?"
Still waiting for a response.

Tip to lose weight: Don’t ever, ever sit down.

Do any of these VHS tapes being sold by a guy in my neighborhood interest you? You can owe me the 50 cents.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!