June 20, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

.
You people made me laugh:


The number of brands I like on Facebook is slowly eclipsing the number of friends I have on Facebook.

is constantly shocked by the general lack of manners today. Being late, not replying to emails, not saying thank you. I'm already worried that pushing William to have nice manners is just setting him up for a lifetime of disappointment when they are not reciprocated. Right, etiquette rant over...

Please, STOP posting pics of you drinking/statuses saying how much you're gonna drink, like EVERYDAY. #youareaMOM.


Friend-contributed status:
Mike Mangione- I remember loving the 100+ degree heat and going to Ridgewood HS to do sprints to get ready for the upcoming hockey season. It's summer. It gets hot. Deal with it! If the dinosaurs could live through it than you can to you complaining pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!