July 6, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

.
You people made me laugh today:



Spent at least 10 minutes waiting for the iron to get hot, wondering whether it's broken and where to buy a new one... then realized that I forgot to plug it in. #allmarblesGONE

just passed the same tourist family on the same corner in Midtown at the same time I did yesterday. Weird. Maybe they're ghosts.

When I first moved to NYC, I was intrigued by the idea of Jamaica, Queens. Spoiler: It's not like Jamaica.

I packed for the weekend in plastic shopping bags....#vagabond

I'm pretending I'm laying by a pool with drink service. Reality is I'm laying on my balcony with the dogs slobbering on my legs.

You know you've spent too much time on Facebook when you log out, return to your work, open an email informing you of some good news, and you immediately start looking for a damn "like" button. Ugh.

Is it just me or did everyone check out for the week on Tuesday?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!