October 24, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention

You people made me laugh today:


My kids keep asking me where the North Pole is and can we go. I just say China, since that where all the toys are made anyway

I might be sick but there are some upsides: 1) I'm not at work. 2) I'm borderline anorexic and have lost 5 pounds. 3) the cough syrup with codeine I got on Monday is rocking my world. Not bad right? #TheGlassIsHalfFull

If you chose to send me an email on LinkedIn and I don't respond for months, it's probably because you sent me an email on LinkedIn.

That's weird. I don't remember ordering tea hot enough to melt my insides? hmm...

No members of NSYNC attended Justin Timberlake's wedding. Apparently their NVITES got lost in the mail.

According to a new Italian study, the average penis size is 10% smaller than it was 50 years ago. 1) of course this study was done by Italians, and 2) maybe I should be dating guys that are over 50?

Call JG Wentworth
877-CASH-NOW!

... and I just ruined your day.

I just can't with Taylor Swift. She's that whiny lil girl that gets mad at someone and tries to make everyone else hate them too. #moveon



This is the photo of me taken by the lobby security people at my last meeting. Seems like a very secure system.
This is the photo of me taken by the lobby security people at my last meeting. Seems like a very secure system.