October 27, 2012

Swizzle: A Must-Use Site!

When a newsletter comes into my inbox that I very rarely feel the need to read, I'll just delete the email (each and every time) rather than taking two minutes to unsubscribe. I don't know WHY I do that, but I do.  Since I have several different email addresses (one for each outlet I contribute writing to) I tend to get overwhelmed with emails.

Introducing theSwizzle This free and simple service helps you unsubscribe from unwanted emails and better manage ones they do want.  theSwizzle also allows users to combine email subscriptions from their favorite brands into one simple digest, giving access to thousands of top brand mailings without the commitment of dozens of personal subscriptions.



theSwizzle increases productivity and streamlines virtual clutter one, guaranteeing an important email (or sale) never be overlooked due to a swamped inbox.


Is that not the greatest idea ever? It also lets you ADD subscriptions to your digest, just in case you feel you don't have enough coming in.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!