November 12, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention




I think @sprint should rename their company "Hot Dog Water Garbage Juice Shit For Service Trash Balls inc." Just for clarity's sake.

Yes, I'm going to see Justin Bieber tonight at Barclays Center. Yes, I'm considering bringing him milk and cookies. Yes, I'm also going to have a real hard time not yelling at him about having the GALL to break up with adorable Selena Gomez.

You ever drink so much vodka you find yourself rubbing a AA battery on your lips instead of ChapStick? No? Um...me neither.

It's shitty how inconsiderate people can be. If you don't like the opinion that I have about you...then maybe you should go better yourself.

Yes I managed to ruin boiling potatoes and with that I've officially retired from the kitchen
Yes I managed to ruin boiling potatoes and with that I've officially retired from the kitchen


















reaaaaally reaching here