November 26, 2012

Some Facebook Status Updates Are Worth a Mention


Your parody of the Facebook "snope" is funny to me:

In response to recent Facebook status updates, I hereby declare my online friends to be mass of a mindless (but well intentioned) robotic sheep in a desperate attempt to protect their '80s hair and clothing from further exploitation by the evil emperor Zurg, sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance (and minor robotic character in the Toy Story franchise). The violation of posting such status updates is punishable by fifty lashes with a wet noodle. So there!

In response to Facebook's new privacy guidelines, I hereby declare that I don't a clue what's mine and what's not. I've basically resigned myself to the probable fact that Mark Zuckerberg and his buddies can do whatever they want with my identity, if they want. I don't know how this shit works. I've never read the TOS of *anything* I've agreed to and only God knows what my legal obligations are. So, Facebook can do whatever they want with my lame posts about booze and equal rights but I assume that they're more worried about their stock price so I seriously doubt they will do anything with it. I'll just keep going with it and hope that, one day, they don't show up at my door and ask me to have sex with a goat in front of someone's children because that's what I agreed to.

In response to the new Facebook guidelines, I hereby declare I'm Batman.

summary of Facebook news feed today: someone posts Facebook copyright disclaimer status, three people automatically comment with references to why posting status was a waste of time...end of story

Whatever Facebook you have all my info anyways so either way I'm fucked! Use away

Daniel Modell
 and 6 other friends shared a link.


You're just comical to me:

I don't like to overreact, but whenever I finish the NYTimes crossword puzzle, I rip it up and make it rain on strangers.


At the DMV in Herald Square. It's like a hell-themed amusement park waiting on these lines.



It's fun when LinkedIn suggests you connect with people you've dated.....

Progresso, when it comes down to it, I just don't believe you that your soup is that good.

Zlata Thoughtz likes a link.
SEXXXXXXXXXXXX.


www.lovingyou.com
Spice up your sex life this fall with these new sex toys
Like ·  · Promote ·