December 10, 2012

Jimmy Fallon receives a second Grammy nomination...surprised?


I've always been very pro-Fallon. When his late night show was new, I didn't know how long it would last, given his extreme and obvious nervousness. I kept shouting at the TV, "C'mon Jimmy - you're a comedic genius - don't mess this up!" And, in time, he exceeded the expectations of fans and Late Night With Jimmy Fallon is quite possibly the best late night show I've ever seen.  Yes, Conan, I'm talking to you. I really wish the show could switch time slots with The Tonight Show, because NEWSFLASH: Jay Leno is not funny AT.ALL.


That's why I'm so proud to announce that Jimmy Fallon receives his second GRAMMY® nomination in the category for "Best Comedy Album" for his June 12 release, Blow Your Pants Off on Warner Bros. Records. This Grammy nomination follows his Grammy nominated debut, The Bathroom Wall. Blow Your Pants Off contains new original music as well as viral favorites from Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, and features a mind-blowing roster of guest stars including Paul McCartney, Bruce Springsteen, Justin Timberlake, Eddie Vedder and more.

"I'm so happy to be nominated but it's a shame I won't be able to attend due to my restraining order from One Direction," commented Fallon.
The 55th Annual GRAMMY® Awards will broadcast live on CBS on February 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your ThoughtZ!